Moving Tips from Nationwide Van Lines
Suggestions for An Easier Move Day:
- Be available on loading day. There will be questions and we need you !
- Driver will indicate condition of items, be there to review and help the driver with any questions he may have.
- Complete the Bill of Lading. This is the legal contract between you and the mover, treat it accordingly.
- Make sure you have copies of the Bill of Lading and Inventories before the driver leaves.
- Before the driver leave, do a walk through to make sure they did not forget anything behind.
- Provide the driver with back up numbers, correct addresses and as much information as needed.
- Provide the movers and helpers with a water.
- Make sure you take enough cloth with you; your medicine, important documents and overall your day to day necessities.
- Do not put valuables on the trucks ( money, jewelry, passports etc. )
- Reduce Stress! dont arrange the closing of your house on the day of your move and do not arrange flights on your moving day!
Nationwide Van Lines is here to help you have a successfull move; the more accurate information you supply to your mover the smoothest your move will be. Please call our offices to receive your free estimate for your next move
1421 NW 65th Ave Plantation FL 333131-800-310-0056www.movingnationwide.com